still looking for a book

Subject: still looking for a book
From: A Watkins <awatkins -at- POBOX -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 01:15:41 -0500

I'm looking for "Documenting the Software Development Process" by
Steve Ayer/Frank Patrinostro
[McGraw-Hill, 1992; ISBN 0070026041]. Unfortunately for me, it's
now out of print and no resellers
that I've contacted have one in stock. Online, I've tried
Amazon, Barnes & Noble and several book
newsgroups. I've also tried all the commercial and technical
bookstores in Austin and Houston.

If you have a copy that you don't need any longer, or if you see
one at your local bookstore, please
let me know.

Thanks all.
Alfred Watkins
Technical Scribe, GTECH Texas Software Engineering
mailto:awatkins -at- gtech -dot- com
mailto:awatkins -at- pobox -dot- com