Still one more item on Wordless manuals

Subject: Still one more item on Wordless manuals
From: Jim Bauman <James -dot- Bauman -at- SAFETY-KLEEN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 11:36:55 -0500

From: James Bauman on 07/01/97 11:36 AM

To: TECHWR-L @ LISTSERV.OKSTATE.EDU
cc:

It's been a while since I looked at the one-page cartoon, Wordless
Workshop. I believe it's in Popular Science or Popular Mechanics magazine.
The cartoon seemed to do an excellent job of showing how to create a
tangible solution to a household problem. Most solutions usually involved
simple woodworking.

Jim Bauman

mailto:jbauman -at- safety-kleen -dot- com