Urgent! Need Online Tutorial Software

Subject: Urgent! Need Online Tutorial Software
From: GERALDINE WHITT <GenWhitt -at- PRODIGY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 00:02:22 -0500

A colleague and I have been asked to create an online tutorial for
our company's Windows NT-based software product.

We could produce something acceptable in Windows Help format, but I'm
sure there must be other products out there more suited to the task
of tutorial design.

We ideally want a tutorial that will allow user interaction in a
simulation of our software, so that they will be able to select items
from menus and perform simple actions.

It needs to be fairly easy to learn, moderately priced, and give
wonderful results!

If anyone could recommend any products for this purpose, it would be
extremely helpful.

If I get varied information, and if there is interest, I will post
the results to the list.

Best,

Gen Whitt
La Crescenta, CA