Re: Spacing After a Period

Subject: Re: Spacing After a Period
From: Kevin Smith <ksmith -at- OODB -dot- SYSCOM -dot- COM -dot- TW>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 17:07:30 +0800

Patrick said :
"I think you will find that this is the old way of typing, it was two
spaces
after a period and one after a comma."
Oh boy, I ALWAYS use 2 spaces, and have backed down supervisors who
criticized it, and I was too young to go to Woodstock.
Reference, anyone?
BTW, where's Buck?

My friend and Matt's,
--