Re: Re[2]: Spacing after a period...

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Spacing after a period...
From: Mike Collier - SSG <MikeCol -at- SBSERVICES -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 10:44:15 -0400

? Boy, would I like to see the complete reference for that statement! I
don't see how an application, especially Word, would allow the operating
system to dictate how it controls character spacing. Maybe TeachText
puts in extra spaces?

Michael Collier
mikecol -at- sbservices -dot- com
SOFTBANK Services Group