To Windows95 and MS Office-95 or 97 Experts

Subject: To Windows95 and MS Office-95 or 97 Experts
From: Sushil Oswal <soswal -at- HARTFORD -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 11:17:10 -0400

I am just gettings into Windows95 platform with my new notebook machine.
Learning is a bit complicated because I'm a blind user and the manual
don't always work. My speech synthesizer can further complicate the whole
learning experience. I'll welcome any number of E-mail pals with whom I
could chat about my specific problems from time to time. I'm presently
learning Windows95 and MS Office 95 but will be acquiring MS Office 97 if
things work out with these programs. I do understand that you won't know
my speech interface but you could certainly answer my questions about
these applications. You could also tell me when the problem is not really
related to these Microsoft applications or operating system but to the
speech program. Please send your messages to me at my address:

(Sushil Oswal) soswal -at- hartford -dot- edu

With thanks to the whole list!

Sushil