Re: Question about release notes

Subject: Re: Question about release notes
From: "Ivie, Guy" <GuyI -at- CORPMAIL -dot- FOLLETT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 08:03:00 PDT

We do send out release notes with our upgrades. They mention any new
features but do not provide procedures for the features, nor screen
shots; we save those for the "real" documentation. The release notes also
mention any bugs that were fixed; we state what the product did (or
didn't do) before, and what it doesn't do (or does) now. Our product has
several modules, so we organize the release notes by module.

Guy

GuyI -at- corpmail -dot- follett -dot- com