TW-Distance Learning Degree Available?

Subject: TW-Distance Learning Degree Available?
From: kathy <kathy -at- HALCYON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 15:55:52 -0700

Hi Everyone:

Does anyone on the list know of a distance learning certificate, BA/BS, or
MA/MS (I have a BA in English) degree in technical writing that they can
recommend? I want to break into the field (writing for health related
industries) and with no experience in technical writing a piece of paper in
my hand might open the doors that otherwise will remain shut. I have been
searching the internet and have found many individual courses available (I
am currently taking one) but I am coming up empty when I look for sheepskin
producing options. There are so many degrees being offered through distance
learning now I find it surprising I haven't found anything for technical
writing. Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

Kathy Sweeney
kathy -at- halcyon -dot- com