Courses to Take

Subject: Courses to Take
From: Patti Wilson <PRW1234 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 16:55:21 -0400

Matt:

You advised Kimba:

>Take computer courses! Take technical courses!

You've demonstrated an ability to write through school and
marketing-related experience.
Now, learn how to log in on a UNIX workstation! Learn to use FrameMaker
and RoboHelp!
Learn to read OMT diagrams!<

I have begun inquiring about RoboHelp and FrameMaker classes that might be
available in Atlanta. So far, everyone I've asked responds as if I've asked
them the whereabouts of Jimmy Hoffa. No clue. Any suggestions, anyone?