Re: Technical writer dream

Subject: Re: Technical writer dream
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 11:52:18 -0400

For a cheaper, elegant solution ;): You can also
use FrameMaker, using text insets and conditional
text. It depends on the size of your library and
your budget. We reuse information across multiple
information products this way -- now we just have
to figure out how to integrate help as well. Most
likely, HTMLHelp will be our answer.

A.
--
Alexia Prendergast