Re: What is the plural of...

Subject: Re: What is the plural of...
From: Chris Hamilton <chamilton -at- GR -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 07:26:43 -0500

> Pat Gantt wrote:
>
> > >From the Stumpers List...
> >
> > What is the plural of email. Emails?

I usually use e-mail message and e-mail messages. Somehow it just seems
inexact to say "I sent you an e-mail." E-mail is the method I used to
send it. What I actually sent is a message.

Chris

--
Chris Hamilton, Technical Writer
Greenbrier & Russel

"Please do not try to confuse the issues with facts!"
-- George Banks, "Mary Poppins"