Rejoining/bio

Subject: Rejoining/bio
From: Julie Tholen <julie_tholen -at- CNT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 11:00:50 -0500

Hello,

It has been several months since I belonged to Techwr-l, so I thought
that I would reintroduce myself. I'm Julie Tholen and a Senior Technical
Writer at CNT Corporation. We deal with channel extension and networking
products. I've been here a little over three months and just love it.
Lot's of fun people and all sorts of new technology to learn. I'm also
excited because I get start my very first set of help projects. I get to
use RoboHelp and eventually, HTML help. This is quite a challenging and
exciting time right now for me and I'm very happy that the listserv back
as a resource.

I achieved a long-term goal this May when I attended the STC conference
in Toronto and did a presentation which had evolved from a thesis done
long ago. The presentation was part of the usability progression and my
topic was Usability and the Impact Upon Collaboration. While at the
conference, I collected quite a bit of translation materials. If anyone
is interested in learning more about either my presentation or the
translation materials, please contact me directly.

It's nice to be connected again!

J.A.E. Tholen
Sr. Technical Writer
CNT, Inc.
612.550.8317
"Life is short: eat dessert first."

PS. Kazumi: Please send me an e-mail - I've lost your e-mail address!!