Re: Technical writer dream

Subject: Re: Technical writer dream
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 12:45:42 -0400

Yes, I do understand your point -- I think we are
simply using the term "module" differently. I'm *not*
promoting using print stuff for help stuff as is.
There are several methods by which you can reuse info
and customize it for the audience/purpose along the
way at the same time, some more complex and pricey than
others.

A.
--
Alexia Prendergast