Re[2]: Degree or No Degree: Who Cares?

Subject: Re[2]: Degree or No Degree: Who Cares?
From: Carl Rudorf <carl -dot- rudorf -at- SOKKIATECH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 17:08:00 -0700

DON TIMMERMAN WROTE:

Do we have any psychology experts on this list who would care to
explain why we are having all this bickering about college degrees or
a lack of one? If so, please enlighten us.

One need not be an expert in psychology to find it peculiar that as a group
such
adversarial behaviors occur at all. It strikes me as rather disappointing,
particularly when one considers the measure of disrespect we experience from
those with whom we work, but do not share the same job title. Self-validation
and unconscious insecurities aside, I would rather support whomever opted to
work in this field.

carl