Re: Thanks, Supportive Spices & SOs

Subject: Re: Thanks, Supportive Spices & SOs
From: Fabien Vais <phantoms -at- ACCENT -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 08:48:13 -0400

Dan,

I want to thank you for sharing these thoughts with us. They show beyond any
doubt that you are not only a highly regarded professional, but also (and
perhaps especially) what a beautiful and sensitive human being you are.

Again, thank you and may our paths meet some day.

Fabien Vais
phantoms -at- accent -dot- net