Update to Word97 problem

Subject: Update to Word97 problem
From: GeriLou Ciotoli <GeriLou_Ciotoli -at- DLCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 19:52:35 GMT

RE:

I'm working in Word 97 on Windows 95. I have a document 59 pages long. The
text is complete and I was inserting links to CorelDraw5 graphics. I was
saving frequently since we are having a thunderstorm.

My problem: Now I cannot save this document at all. Luckily I have it saved
up to this point. But now when I open the document, I just tried to save it
and it won't save at all.

I was able to get my document saved by creating a new document then copying
the old text/graphics into the new document. It worked .. but I still don't
understand what happened. Perhaps, the file got corrupted somehow. I
remember the status bar saying something about "autorecovery being postponed
.." Any ideas??

Thanks

Geri Lou Ciotoli
Enterprise Computer Systems