PLC

Subject: PLC
From: "Klopfenstein, Ed (AFS)" <EdK -at- ACCU-FAB -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 15:19:46 -0700

Hey Tech Writers:

I'm documenting a Mitsubishi PLC for an automatic conveyor system. Has
anyone out there in TW land ever created a general PLC overview document
for a technician troubleshooting guide? The guide I've been asked to
write is to get less into the I/O specifics and more into the fault
sequences (we leave the hard stuff to Mitsubishi). Oh, and I'm also
supposed to make it look "pretty," and that is a quote.

Mind if I see a copy?

A free diskette for anyone who can fill this tall order!

Thanks, in advance, for the help.

Ed Klopfenstein

Technical Writer
Accu-Fab Systems, Inc.