Re: Odd Survey explained

Subject: Re: Odd Survey explained
From: Mary Joan Deutschbein <Mjmoongold -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 23:25:14 -0400

R Kennett quoted SSI's web page which said

"This new process integrates and streamlines the workflow elements and it
provides all the features that documentation
and manuals need to be attractive, impressive, easy to use and control,
and inexpensive to maintain."

This reminds of something one of my customers said two weeks ago. Our client
has developed a new mangement model so that any software project can be
carried through without the one competent and knowledgeable person each
successful project is supposed to need. This model (process) doesn't require
any brains, just bodies to do the tasks.

Is anyone else besides me offended at this belief that the creative human
mind is unnecessary for technical projects?

Mary Joan Deutschbein
Software training and documentation
Moon Gold Press and Workshops
mjmoongold -at- aol -dot- com