Re: 7 plus or minus 2

Subject: Re: 7 plus or minus 2
From: Pat Gantt <pagantt -at- POSTOFFICE -dot- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 07:36:33 -0500

[chunking]

> I think this originated with Jean Piaget the Swiss (or French?) psychologist.

Yep. Forget which country too. But Piaget is known for this
concept. I had to learn about him the *first* time I went
to college ;-)

As with most experts, their work may summarize what it
already there. They just seem to have the intellectual
patent so-to-speak on the idea or a good marketing agent. <grin>

As much as I love Mager <dreaming to meet, sigh>
I know his work is based directly on WWII training and
industrial engineering. Actually one of my profs.
was green with envy 'cause he didn't widely market
his work first. Ha! When I brought my Mager 6 pack
for a show-and-tell his face shriveled and said,
"I think I have heard of him <voice trailing>"

Please! Excuse me?

--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Best Regards,

Pat Gantt, M.S. HRD
Personal email ~ pagantt -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net
The University of Tennessee Alum
Technical and Vocational Studies Guide
~ The Mining Company ~
Biz Mail ~ votech -dot- guide -at- miningco -dot- com
http://votech.miningco.com
[humor = (intelligence + personality)]
GO VOLS! Don't ask Peyton who!