update to inappropriate interview

Subject: update to inappropriate interview
From: DWeber <dweber -at- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 13:23:54 EST

Well, I finally got a call back from an actual representative of the
company (I found out that the original HR person who interviewed me
was from a private company). I didn't mention anything about the
first interview yet.

The person whom I'd be working for wants to interview me tonight over
the phone (AGAIN) for an hour!!! I'm a little nervous...seems like a
lot of ground can be covered in that hour...and I don't know what kind
of questions to expect...considering how awful my first experience was
with the HR.

I plan on going through the interview, giving the company the benefit
of the doubt that they are not aware of how their HR handled the
initial interview. Should I perhaps mention my thoughts on that
experience at the end of the interview, or wait until I get a formal
offer or called in for an on-site interview?

By the way, thanks everyone for all the GREAT interview questions
contributed to the list. I think they have prepared me this time to
be a bit more witty in my answers.

What do you all think this interview will consist of for an hour? The
initial one covered some technical questions....and then situational
experiences.