Re: Myths and Facts From SSI

Subject: Re: Myths and Facts From SSI
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 15:36:30 -0400

Now, this, Dan, is some good business sense -- exactly
what we need to be prepared to do. Supporting users is
*directly* related to core business issues and we need
to communicate that to the powers that be. We need to be
thinking about business goals and priorities right along
with 'em -- and if we're there, visible, and aware of
what our honcho's concerns are, we can help shape the
direction of our futures at our respective companies. I
don't know about you, but I'm not one to wait around to
see what folks upstairs are going to decide about me.

Now, how's *that* for some management-speak ;)

A.
--
Alexia Prendergast
Senior Technical Writer