Miller's original 7+/-2 article

Subject: Miller's original 7+/-2 article
From: "Nagai, Paul" <pnagai -at- VISA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 13:12:02 -0700

Miller's 1956 article can be found on the Well:
http://www.well.com/user/smalin/miller.html

An additional web-bibliography for anyone interested in the classic
memory research.

http://www.ntu.ac.uk/soc/bscpsych/memory/classic.htm

I skimmed Miller on the Well. I must confess, it was much more
interesting (word for word) in my intro psych book ... :)
------
Paul Nagai
Visa International
pnagai -at- visa -dot- com