*Another* clarification

Subject: *Another* clarification
From: Cheryle Wiese <cjwiese -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 13:31:35 PDT

Judging from the amount of "hate mail" (some joking, some not) I
received, it appears I have unintentionally offended some people. Here's
another clarification to a post I made a couple of days ago.

My light-hearted rant against crappy writers was followed by a quote
that perhaps the prose had been generated by a computer (not a writer)
somewhere in Canada. Now, being that this was right in the middle of
"The Jack Attack" as I like to call it, I thought the humor was obvious.

Looking back, perhaps I should have included the " ;) " emoticon to
indicate this was merely a good-natured jab at one Jack Bonney (who just
*happens* to be Canadian) not a mean-spirited slap at Canadians in
general.

Enough said. :)

Cheers,
Cheryle
"Finding the answer, it's a human obsession. But you might
as well talk to the stones and trees and the sea,
'Cause nobody knows,
And so few can see."

-from "Estonia" by Marillion