Re: Instructional design resources question

Subject: Re: Instructional design resources question
From: Jane Torpie <jstorpie -at- MA -dot- ULTRANET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 23:40:39 -0400

Raymond -

As a start, I'd include a section about how the learning objectives should
be written. My favorite source for this is a slim paperback book by a guy
named Mager, entitled "Preparing Instructional Objectives" (or a very
similar title).

If you haven't yet seen it, it's well-written and a quick read.

In fact, I'd recommend it as supplemental reading for all technical writers
who are involved in writing tutorials or other course-like pieces.

Jane Torpie
jstorpie -at- ultranet -dot- com