Re: Shorts

Subject: Re: Shorts
From: Al Rubottom <arubottom -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 16:52:46 -0700

At 04:37 PM 8/1/97 -0700, someone wrote:
>And here on a sunny Friday afternoon in Silicon Valley, half our
>employees are in shorts and the rest are in jeans.

[can't resist,,,]
Here in San Diego, where most of the staff dresses in "casual
Friday" garb every day, just now after our all hands meeting,
I enjoyed pizza & beer, and I'll see ya in the ocean tomorrow.
Water temp at La Jolla Cove has been 70 lately, with occasional
dips, visibility excellent, onshore & off. Silicon Beach, ya!

Al Rubottom
Expersoft Corporation
Tel: 619.824.4112
arubottom -at- expersoft -dot- com