Re: WORK: Bomb Scares

Subject: Re: WORK: Bomb Scares
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 08:45:52 -0700

I've worked for the Army for over 20 years, so I've experienced my share
of bomb threats. They come in clusters. We'll go years without one, then
have two or three in less than six months. They usually coincide with
internatonal tensions.

A bomb scare could be from an actual threat received (phone call, mail,
etc.) or because someone discovered a suspicious package or an abandoned
briefcase in the building.

You should *always* take them seriously. While most turn out to be a
hoax or an innocently left-behind package, the risk is just to great to
become complacent about it.

Bev Parks
parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil
The Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L -
http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l/