Re: HTML vs. PDF vs. HELP

Subject: Re: HTML vs. PDF vs. HELP
From: Chris Hulin <chrish -at- NOTES -dot- CTL -dot- COM -dot- CY>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 16:26:03 +0300

>What are .EVY files?

Files produced by Tumbleweed Envoy. It's a competing technology to PDF. An
envoy print driver is bundled with WordPerfect 6.1, and I've also seen it
listed in the same breath as Novell products. The only place I've ever seen
EVY files is on Tumbleweed's home page.
_
Chris Hulin Tel: + 357 2 376671
Head of Documentation Fax: + 357 2 377412
Card Tech Limited chrish -at- ctl -dot- com -dot- cy
P.O. Box 552
Nicosia, Cyprus