WIN-Help

Subject: WIN-Help
From: "Smith, Ellen" <SmithEl -at- RF -dot- SUNY -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 11:35:20 -0400

Hello all. I am coming out of "lurk" mode to solicit some information on
WIN-HELP.

Here at my organization we are anticipating the development of several
Window-based applications for our company's Intranet site that will require
a Help facility. I am part of a group of writers who will be responsible
for writing the information for whatever Help facility we choose, and we are
currently looking into WIN-HELP.

Any information specifically on

1) writing for WIN-HELP
2) the pros and cons of using WIN-HELP and
3) any additional references that would be helpful (e.g. listservs, books,
etc.)

would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Ellen Smith