manual reprints

Subject: manual reprints
From: Kristen Lorenz <klor -at- INTFACE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 15:40:30 -0400

Let me throw this out there:

Because we have a new logo, marketing has requested that every one of
our manuals that we have in stock should be reprinted with the new logo
to create new masters.

Many of these manuals are old and do not have an file on the system I
can access to print a new copy. In addition, since I am the only tech.
writer, it would mean a putting off all other projects for a good month.
Let's just say it will be messy - trust me!

For the sake of time and money, I think we should just use up what we
have of our current manuals and use the new logo on revisions.

Any thoughts?

Kristen (klor -at- intface -dot- com)