Screen "camcorder" that is Win Nt and 95 compatible

Subject: Screen "camcorder" that is Win Nt and 95 compatible
From: jenm <jenm -at- STINGSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 11:05:59 -0400

Hi All:

A number of you mentioned that you are searching for a similar tool so I
thought I'd post some of the leads I received:

SnagIt/32: A shareware program available for download at
http://www.techsmith.com/. A neat little utility that you can also use
to capture screens.

VideoCam: A Robohelp add-in that you'll find at the Blue Sky Software
web site. Seems pretty cool, especially if you work with WinHelp.

Unfortunately, Lotus Screencam cannot record under Win NT. What I'm
really looking for is a tool that I can use to record my actions and
annotate them. Lotus Screencam has a feature that allows you to post
notes on the screen while the video is running. Does anyone know of a
tool with a similar feature that also records under Windows NT? Thanks
for all your help!

Jen
jenm -at- stingsoft -dot- com