Re: Carpal Tunnel

Subject: Re: Carpal Tunnel
From: Julie Brown <julbrown -at- FLASH -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 09:31:38 -0700

Having had problems with carpal tunnel syndrome from lots of detailed
layout work, I've found that a trackball works best, especially one with
a drag lock function. This eliminates sustained tension in the muscles
from placing objects on the screen. Also, when I do use a regular mouse,
I just change the "main" button to the one on the right, using my middle
and ring fingers (rather than the index finger) to click. This seems to
help a great deal. Good luck!

Julie Brown
julbrown -at- flash -dot- net