Re: template help

Subject: Re: template help
From: "Wittel, Teresa J." <WITTTJ -at- NCSLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 14:47:00 -0700

This sounds like a huge order - telling programmers and pharmacists how
to do their jobs - all in one document.

I am hoping you are simply talking about company policies like how to
request a vacation, types of forms, how to fill them out and general
procedures like that - right? Because if you are telling medical
personnel how to do their jobs, you certainly do need to answer to FDA
guidelines and GCMPs, etc. At least, that was the way it was when I
worked for a medical firm. We used a simple outline form for department
policies, which eventually was moved online to the company intranet. MS
Word's multi-level numbering usually is sufficient to handle most
situations. Other than that dubious information, I'm not sure how to
help you.

While using this list, I've discovered the more information you can
provide, the better the answer will be. Good Luck!