Re: Legacy help projects and job openings

Subject: Re: Legacy help projects and job openings
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 14:50:40 -0400

Since several have asked me about the directory structure,
I'll just say that the one Mike and Kim have described for
BMPs is the same one I use for reusable text files.

In SourceSafe, it looks something like this (view using courier or
similarly-spaced font):
\Application
|_DecAlphaNT
|_Help
|_Help
|_WinNT
|_Help

Where:
1. \Application\Help contains the common RTF files and BMPs
2. \Application\DecAlphaNT\Help contains the RTF files and BMPs specific
to that platform,
the HPJ file that references the common and DEC-specific files, and the
MakeHelp.BAT file
that builds the DEC Alpha NT version of the HLP file.
3. \Application\WinNT\Help contains the RTF files and BMPs specific to
that platform,
the HPJ file that references the common and WinNT-specific files, and
the MakeHelp.BAT file
that builds the Win NT version of the HLP file.

HTH,
A.
--
Alexia Prendergast