Re: hyperlink style question

Subject: Re: hyperlink style question
From: Penny Staples <pstaples -at- AIRWIRE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 12:59:08 -0500

I prefer the second approach myself. However if it were me,
before I removed the page cross-references, I'd need to be
very sure that most of the users really do prefer to use the
document on-line (i.e., some hard stats). And that there aren't
any other weird reasons for keeping the hard-copy format
(e.g., copies need to be sent somewhere official).