Re: Software Wish List

Subject: Re: Software Wish List
From: BILL KONRAD <konradb -at- UL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 09:25:25 CDT

Sharon Key wrote:
>>Are there any advantages in upgrading our RoboHelp before we convert to
NT?<<

I think RoboHelp 4 requires NT (or 95) and Word 7

>>What is a good, simple graphics program? <<

Someone else recommended Paint Shop Pro--and I also think it's a great
value. Just beware of its limitations with vector graphics such as Windows
Metafiles (WMFs). PSP can import some vector formats, but it can only save
them as raster images.

Good luck.
Bill Konrad