Job Openings--Marietta GA

Subject: Job Openings--Marietta GA
From: Dena Phyllis Lerner <dplmm723 -at- EROLS -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 00:23:57 -0400

Hi. We have several job openings for your perusal....

Contract Positions
We have a client who has 2 openings for a level W1 tech writer in
Marietta GA. --the job is scheduled from 8/26-10/3, with a possibility
of extension TBA mid-September. You will write material for a
performance support tool, similar to online help. You will use existing
documentation and work with subjext matter experts, an instructional
designer, and the project manager to make sure the material is written
properly. The writers should expect to make revisions to the material
after it has been reviewed. Knowledge of mainframe hardware and Lotus
notes is a plus. My deadline for resume submission is 8/24.

Permanent Positions
We have a client near Boston, MA that seeks
a senior technical writer and a tech editor. (There may be an opening
for a principal tech writer as well, but I haven't confirmed the
status.)

Sr. Tech Writer will bring technical knowledge and creativity to bear
in writing, illustrating, and editing both hard copy and on-line
documentation for highly sophisticated, state-of-the-art vision
products. You will also assist in planning and project management as
needed. Qualifications: BS or BA in a scientific discipline and 5+
years of experience in developing quality documentation for highly
technical products are required. Knowledge of C or other high-level
language and experience with Framemaker or similar documentation tool
are required.Salary 50-60k.

Tech Editor will bring technical knowledge to bear in copy and
developmental editing for both hard copy and on-line documentation for
highly sophisticated, state-of-the-art vision products. You will work
with print vendors and maintain company style guide. Qualifications:BS
or BA in a scientific discipline and 5+ years experience in editing
quality documentation for highly technical products are required.
Knowledge of C or other high-level language and experience with
Framemaker or similar documentation tool
are required. Salary: 45-60k.

If you are interested, please fax your resume and salary requirements to
609-953-8477 Thanks!

Dena Phyllis Lerner
Gemini Development Corporation

PS If you know any contract and permanent placement software and
hardware engineers--we appreciate their resumes too! Thanks!