Re: more Microsnot

Subject: Re: more Microsnot
From: Westbrook <westbrok -at- HSNP -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 19:10:11 GMT

Only coming through in waves, "Wing, Michael J" <mjwing -at- ingr -dot- com> wrote in
bit.listserv.techwr-l:

>Sure, I'll take the troll. And . . . throw out one of my own. PC
>Computing recommends Word 97 as the word processor of choice. Check
>this link:

Didn't PC Computing later rescind that recommendation because of the
overwhelming number of bugs, etc. ?

-----
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/6663/index.html
Woody Allen FAQ, Drew Carey, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome,
Famous Arkansans, Poetry, Classic Rock, Elmore Leonard