JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: Tech Writer I, Bethesda, MD

Subject: JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: Tech Writer I, Bethesda, MD
From: Susan Schulken <SUSANS -at- SOFTMED -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 10:09:01 -0500

SoftMed Systems is a rapidly growing company that specializes in Windows-based software for
automating medical records management and transcription. We are currently seeking an entry-level
technical writer to join our technical writing team. This is a great opportunity to learn how to write and
maintain task-based documentation, online help, and HTML documents.

Requirements:
* Undergraduate degree in English, journalism, communications or a related field.
* 1 to 2 years professional work experience, preferably in a technical environment.
* Demonstrated experience with Windows 95 applications, including Microsoft Word or WordPerfect.
* Demonstrated ability to learn new software applications quickly.
* Ability to work on-site at our Bethesda facility (no telecommuters, please).

For more information on SoftMed, including our benefits package, see our website at
www.softmed.com. Unfortunately, for this position, we cannot offer relocation benefits.

For consideration, fax or e-mail your resume to:
Manager, Technical Communications
SoftMed Systems, Inc.
Fax: 1-301-493-4630
E-mail: susans -at- softmed -dot- com