Re: Grey, Gray, Ghosted, Unavailable

Subject: Re: Grey, Gray, Ghosted, Unavailable
From: Fena Maucieri <fmaucieri -at- TRANSENERGY -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 09:44:13 -0600

We use the term "appears dimmed" rather than "grayed" because we are
working with international markets and can easily translate the words
"appears dimmed". It also follows grammatical standards and doesn't
force us to turn an adjective into a verb.
Fena Maucieri
Lead Technical Writer
fmaucieri -at- transenergy -dot- com

TransEnergy Management Inc.
Successful Software Solutions to Manage Energy
http://www.transenergy.com