Re: Is there a nice way to say...

Subject: Re: Is there a nice way to say...
From: Kathleen Padova <kpadova -at- ASICENTRAL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 19:30:00 -0500

Minimum operational or system requirements?

Kathleen
kpadova -at- millstar -dot- com

Subject: Is there a nice way to say...
Author: MAURA$BE -at- SMTP (Maura Betler) {Maura_Betler -at- G1 -dot- COM} at MHS
Date: 8/26/97 4:02 PM

...That our software has (gulp) *limitations*?

Can I say that? Does that sound bad? You see, there are some commands
that only work under specific conditions. (For example, the humidity
has to be at least 40 percent, Venus must be rising, and it has to be
a leap year.)

I just need a heading under which I can describe these
"short-comings." What are you doing in similar situations?

Thanks for your help.