Re: Is there a nice way to say...

Subject: Re: Is there a nice way to say...
From: Jackie DiGiovanni <JDigi88 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 08:07:11 -0400

<< > ...That our software has (gulp) *limitations*?

You might consider "positioning" your software with something like

"Our software addresses specific-use situations such as....."

If there are actually plans to increase the features (reduce the
limitations), you might want your marketing pieces to say so.

If you are actually soliciting ideas from your users on what other features
they would like included, you might want your marketing pieces to say so.

Doesn't everyone's software have limitations?

Jackie DiGiovanni
Technical Writer