Help on RoboHELP

Subject: Help on RoboHELP
From: Kristen Lorenz <klor -at- INTFACE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 10:26:22 -0400

Hi there everyone,

I have to teach myself RoboHelp to work on an existing on-line help
project that was not finished. Could anybody give me an idea about how
difficult this will be?? No one here knows the program (the person who
did quit months ago. I work on a Windows 95 platform

I know I've saved some past discussions on RoboHelp - so I'll check
those and the archives for information on it. So sorry if I am repeating
a past discussion!!

If anybody has any advice, I'd appreciate it!!

Kristen