Thanks for info. on California contract agencies

Subject: Thanks for info. on California contract agencies
From: Eileen Foran <Eileen_M_Foran -at- KPMG -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 09:14:34 -0400

Although this subject is obviously not relevant to the majority of
who responded quickly (within hours, for the most part) to my request
for reputable contractors in the San Francisco area.

I have some great leads now, and still cannot believe how generous you
folks are with information that may have taken me weeks, if not
months, to accumulate on my own. I am really impressed!

So thanks to you all! I feel confident that I will hit the streets of
San Francisco running, not walking, to my next technical writing
adventure.

You guys are great!

Eileen Foran