Re: How would you

Subject: Re: How would you
From: Chuck Martin <cmartin -at- SEEKERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 14:33:18 -0700

Right off the top of my head I see two issues:

1. How high will the numbering go? Will the numbering change as the fixes
become irrelevant? Besides, do you really want to have fix numbers into the
hundreds or thousands, especially that users will see?

2. When discussing the fixes, not everyone will have the document. Why not
just say what the fix is? Why do they have to be mapped to a number when
you can just talk about the fix itself? It's an unnecessary layer.

--
"You don't look American"
"Everyone looks American, because Americans are from everywhere"