Re: Introduction and Tech Writing Horror Story [Long]

Subject: Re: Introduction and Tech Writing Horror Story [Long]
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 15:30:36 -0400

Unfortunately, there are unscrupulous managers in every
profession. No matter what business you're in, you should,
as you pointed out, get things in writing. I wouldn't go so far as to
say "don't trust anyone" because being bitter isn't good for your
health (at least not for mine ;-). Business sense is usually sufficient,
although I'm sure plenty of folks have "if only I knew then what I
know now" stories. I know I do.

A.

--
Alexia Prendergast