quick request for help; changing printer's and formatting; angry boss

Subject: quick request for help; changing printer's and formatting; angry boss
From: Harrison Brace <hbrace -at- AIMQUEST -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:45:00 -0700

This is sort of silly, but...

Just had a nasty encounter with my new boss. I had mentioned that the
format of a document will not be the same from printer to printer. He sorta
exploded and responded that I don't know what I'm talking about. Any good
source to back this up? Apparently my entirely credibility is on the line.

Thanks
Harrison Brace
Hbrace -at- aimquest -dot- com