Re[2]: Changing printers

Subject: Re[2]: Changing printers
From: Janet Valade <Janet_Valade_at_SYSTECH -at- SKYWALKER -dot- SYSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 07:29:21 PST

When I changed computers on my desk from one with Windows 95 to one with NT,
the change in printer drivers caused some difficulties. The same files, same
Word software, same printer on the same network, but I had some problem
printing some of the graphics in a manual. Just didn't get quite the same
results. For instance, shaded parts became white. So, I have to find a place
to print from Windows 95 in order to print certain pages correctly.

Janet

Janet Valade
Technical Writer
Systech Corp., San Diego, CA