Re: PDF on different printers (WAS: quick question...)

Subject: Re: PDF on different printers (WAS: quick question...)
From: Laura Praderio <LPraderio -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 11:26:33 -0400

jill-you wrote that you had probs with pdfs. what printer driver did you use?
the adobe 4.1 driver? did you set it to print the printer's halftone
(otherwise graphics are muddy). also-what type of fonts? postscript? true
type? also-did you embed the fonts for the pdfs?

we found that with the adobe driver and truetype fonts and all kinds of
settings (that took a few days to figure out), that our pdfs print well on
different printers.

laura praderio
antarctic support associates
lpraderio -at- aol -dot- com

Jill Burgchardt <jburgcha -at- pestilence -dot- itc -dot- nrcs -dot- usda -dot- gov> asked me to post
this reply she made to my query, because she's having mail problems: