Re: Graphics capture tools

Subject: Re: Graphics capture tools
From: Walter Jones <WalterJ -at- TRITECH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 16:09:21 -0700

HIjaak Pro 4.0 is a 32 bit program and works well on Windows 95.
Unfortunately, It won't work on NT 4. HJ Graphics Suite does run on NT
4, but it's only a 16 bit program, so it can't capture right-click
option menus, and it won't read or save long file names.

I got tired of waiting for a 32 bit version of Hijaak for NT 4... so I
switched to Paint Shop Pro. It has excellent screen capture
functionality.