Re: Information Mapping

Subject: Re: Information Mapping
From: Jody LaFerriere <JLaFerriere -at- INFOMAP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 08:53:05 -0400

Richard,

Information Mapping is not a "Layout Approach". (I'd be more than happy
to discuss this with you offline at your convenience.)

Formatting Solutions is not available for PCWrite or Write On, and as I
noticed in a later message (I am catching up with the digests) we do
offer courses internationally.

Jody LaFerriere
Information Mapping R&D